Rosacea Care | Treating Rosacea in Commack, NY
Rosacea, although common, can be tricky to treat. Many find that recommended antibiotic or acne medications don’t work to reduce symptoms such as redness, visible blood vessels, and pus-filled bumps. Trial and error may be necessary in order to find a treatment plan that works well for you. If left untreated, Rosacea can worsen over time. Laser therapy and IPL have been shown to reduce symptoms of rosacea including visible blood vessels and redness.
What Causes Rosacea
- Your genes. Rosacea often runs in families.
- Blood vessel trouble. The redness on your skin might be due to problems with blood vessels in your face. Sun damage could cause them to get wider, which makes it easier for other people to see them.
- Mites. They’re tiny insects. A type called Demodex folliculorum normally lives on your skin and usually isn’t harmful. Some people, though, have a heightened sensitivity to the mites, or more of these bugs than usual.. Too many mites could irritate your skin.
- Bacteria. A type called H. pylori normally lives in your gut. Some studies suggest this germ can raise the amount of a digestive hormone called gastrin, which might cause your skin to look flushed.
- Some things about you may make you more likely to get rosacea. For instance, your chances of getting the skin condition.
Rosacea Treatment Before and After*
How Much Does Rosacea Treatment Cost?
The cost to treat rosacea depends on the best rosacea treatment for your skin.
Rosacea Treatment Near Me
Laser therapy or IPL could be a great addition to your Rosacea treatment plan. Contact us today for a consultation with one of our estheticians to determine which treatment would be best for you.
**Results may vary. We are reputable for complete customer satisfaction for completed treatments. Before & After images reflect real results from real patients, although individual results may vary. No treatment is promised to provide permanent results. A guarantee is neither provided nor implied. Statements estimating treatment duration and the number of treatments required are bases on the typical experience of our patients, however individual experiences may vary.